Bell’s palsy involves a weakness or paralysis on one side of the face. Symptoms often appear first thing one morning. A person wakes up and finds that one side of their face does not move.
The person may find that they suddenly cannot control their facial muscles, usually on one side. The affected side of the face tends to droop. The weakness may also affect saliva and tear production, and the sense of taste.
Many people are afraid they are having a stroke, but if the weakness or paralysis only affects the face, it is more likely to be Bell’s palsy.
Signs and symptoms of Bell's palsy come on suddenly and may include:
• Rapid onset of mild weakness to total paralysis on one side of your face — occurring within hours to days
• Facial droop and difficulty making facial expressions, such as closing your eye or smiling
• Pain around the jaw or in or behind your ear on the affected side
• Increased sensitivity to sound on the affected side
• A decrease in your ability to taste
• Changes in the quantity of tears and saliva you produce
Medicine for treatment
Huatuo Zaizao Pills
Duration For treatment
3 – 6 Months
Tel: +233 303 304158
Copyright © 2019 Evergreen Healthcare. All Rights Reserved. | Marketed by Evergreen Healthcare (Gh.) Ltd